Would you like to be part of the creative forefront of VR gaming? Do you want to work in a fast paced, small team environment where communication is key? Do you thrive in a growing organization where you can help foster structure and culture?
As a producer with Beyond Frames you will either work with Cortopia, our inhouse studio, or with our third party publishing projects.
Within Cortopia, you will work with one or more of our internal teams and help them structure the projects and deliver on time, quality and budget. You will be both a support role for the team and a person who can take a step back and assess the project from the outside to evaluate that it's on track according to expectations.
As a Publishing Producer for Beyond Frames, you will work with several external studios who are delivering milestones for evaluation to you. You will access the quality of the deliverables and work with the externals to make sure that they are tracking according to the plan.
In both these cases, you as a producer are highly communicative and skilled in wrangling both people and information. You can communicate both upwards and downwards with respect and accuracy and have the integrity to say “no” when needed.
The producer role is multifaceted and encompasses everything from planning in excel to talking to stressed team mates. You have done a bit of both and you know which one you are more comfortable with.
- Lead one or more game teams together with the discipline leads
- Making sure the project is delivered on time, on budget and on quality according to expectations.
- Drive structure, resource planning and risk tracking/mitigation.
- Communicate the status of the project internally.
- Help the teams find a development methodology that works for them.
What we seek:
- You have seen a couple of projects through, preferably of different shapes and sizes.
- Great communication- and people skills. This is a “work with people”-role and we value this skillset highly.
- Integrity: you stand up for what you believe in and communicate clearly around it.
- Experience in Jira/confluence.
- Someone who feels comfortable with working in a small but growing company. Our processes are not set in stone and they will change over time. You will be an important part of this.