What you’ll do
We believe you are passionate about games, user experiences and VR, and love writing code as much as helping others excel at it. You are always striving to build an architecture that maximizes maintainability and minimizes risks of bugs, though you are not afraid to show off your mad debugging skills when necessary. You can profile and optimize the codebase for the high FPS needed for VR, and you will spot opportunities to invent tools and aids for our designers and artists to become even more effective in their work.
Who you are
· 5+ years of programing experience, with at least 1 year in C#
· 3+ years experience of working in game engines such as Unity or Unreal
· SOLID sense of code quality
· Proficient in linear algebra
· Experience with git and GitHub
· Experience in performance profiling and optimization
· Knowledge in rendering pipelines and shaders
· Knowledge in data-oriented development
Who we are
Welcome to Beyond Frames Entertainment and studios
Come as you are!
We are a group of talented developers and artists from various different backgrounds who strive to deliver the best possible experiences. We embrace challenges but also mistakes, so you have the freedom to be at your best and push boundaries! We have a ton of fun along the way and don´t take ourselves too seriously. Still, we aim to make a dent in the world of VR/AR.