What you’ll do
We are currently working on an unannounced VR title that is in need of your expertise. You'll be working alongside a group of talented developers and artists who all have a drive for creating the next genre-defining VR experience.
The UI and Graphics Designer is responsible for the graphical production and implementation of in-game menus and user interfaces.
You will, in this role, be working together with the content team and will need to communicate effectively with other team members in order to implement your designs and ideas.
This person will work in close cooperation with the Art Director, Game Designers and Programmers.
- Create a visual identity for the game’s interface and effectively communicate with game designers when it comes to user needs
- Develop wireframes and animated mockups of UI designs
- Develop and maintain a UI style guide
- Implement designs and functionality in the game engine
- At least 2 years of experience as a UI Designer
- Solid experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge in Unity’s UI workflow
- A strong portfolio of shipped games, preferably within VR
- Good communication in oral and written English
Good To Have:
- Basic programming knowledge for UI implementation
- Experience with UI in a VR environment
- Experience in UX Design
- Basic knowledge of 3D modeling and workflow for UI
- You understand the need for asset optimisation and are keen on technical constraints
Who we are
Welcome to Beyond Frames Entertainment and studios
Come as you are!
We are a group of talented developers and artists from various different backgrounds who strive to deliver the best possible experiences. We don´t only embrace the challenges but also the mistakes, so that you can be allowed to be at your best and push the boundaries! We have a ton of fun along the way and don´t take ourselves too seriously. Still, we aim to make a dent in the world of VR/AR.